March 4th - DONE!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy1973

Surgery is done and I'm in recovery. Turns out I was unicuspid. Doctor said it looked like a volcano. Well there post Op has been hectic but every day I feel a bit better. Thanks to everyone on this forum for helping me get thru this. Still a long ways to full recovery

Welcome back, Sammy! The path to recovery is truly a journey. Just do what they tell you to do, and don't push it until you get a little bit farther along. The first few days were, for me, a fog best left in the past. The years after that are priceless.

So happy to hear you are safely through your surgery, Sammy.

You know the drill...... sleep,. eat, breathe, walk and repeat again and again and again. :)

Best wishes for a bump free recovery.
Please keep us posted how you are doing.

So glad you made it.My Daughter's valve was unicuspid.She had emergency AVR because it closed like a toilet seat closing...boom.I wonder how many are unicuspid? Anybody else?

Welcome Back Sammy. It is great to hear that things are going well and you are getting stronger every day. Just concentrate on getting better and I hope you journey continues to be bump free. :)

Latest posts

Back