Machine is on its way!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobNDenver

Just got the call from QAS. Training next Thursday by phone. This will be so much better than having to hike to the lab, register, wait, hike back home, wait for the results. . .

Woo hoo!!

Yahoo !!!

Yahoo !!!

Fabulous.

You'll never look back on those trips to the lab and waiting around.:):)

You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the freedom it gives you. Congratulations!

Great news. I'm sure you will enjoy the freedom. I just sent my paperwork in and I am hoping it won't take long cuz it sure is a hassle going to get tested isn't it? How long from when you sent your paperwork did it take you the hear something?

So happy to hear the news that you will be getting your home monitor soon. You will absolutely love the freedom & peace of mind that machine will bring to your life! :)

A great big

"Woooo-Hoooooo"

You will love it, not only for freedom from lab visits, but just the overall convenience, being able to test when you are out of town, track changes when meds are changed and so on ....

Great news. I'm sure you will enjoy the freedom. I just sent my paperwork in and I am hoping it won't take long cuz it sure is a hassle going to get tested isn't it? How long from when you sent your paperwork did it take you the hear something?

I called QAS about August 20th. CIGNA approved it on August 26th and then QAS called me around September 10th or 11th. Machine arrived Sept 18 and I am scheduled for training on the 24th. So, overall about 6 weeks from start to finish. . .

Good news for you. I am hoping to get insurance (Pacific Care) to approve one
for me. QAS must have lost the 1st info I sent in, so it has not been so smooth for
me. Can't wait to stop having my blood drawn once or twice a week. My HMO
is in the dark ages and doesn't even have a machine in the lab and the cardiologist does not either. Glad to hear it can be fairly easy!

Thanks for info rob. My insurance is through cigna too. I hope that mine is in as quick as yours. Sent my paperwork in about a week and half ago. Hoping to hear something fairly quickly. Thanks for the info too olefin.

Latest posts

Back