LynW's Mom passed away today.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Karlynn

Please keep Lyn (Mom of Justin) and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Her Mom died today after being taken to the hospital Saturday night with shortness of breath. (Her Mom had some health issues several years ago that left her on O2.) Lyn was planning on traveling to her parents to help her Mom and Dad out for a few weeks.

My sympathy and condolences go out to Lyn, her father and the family. They are in my prayers.

Thanks Everyone, It means alot. Please keep my Dad in your prayers, it will be a tough week, my Mom's Bday is this Sunday too.

Oh Lyn,

So very sorry for your loss. Thoughts/prayers coming to you and your entire family...especially for you and your Dad and on this coming Sunday....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"For a moment you can hardly breathe" ... John Mayer ... 'Dreaming With A Broken Heart'

Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your mum, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time.
God bless to you all
Jane

Latest posts

Back