LynW's Mom passed away today.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH, Lyn! (((hugs)))

OH, Lyn! (((hugs)))

Lyn, I am so very sorry to read this news and sorry I've been so scarce. Please know that my heart and prayers are with you, and if you need anything, anything at all, please shout. Love you. J.

Lyn, you have my sympathy. I remember losing my parents and how difficult it was even though they were both elderly and ill. You are in my prayers. God Bless you and your family.

I am so sorry... My prayers are going out for and your family.... I will put in a special pray for your dad as well....

Lynn i'm sorry to read this sad news....Prayers to all your family

zipper2(Deb)

Lyn - I am so sorry for your loss and I will keep you, your dad and family in my prayers. Take care of yourself too!!! Hugs and love flying your way!

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts and prayers, it was a very tough week. Mom was on O2 for years, but died very unexpectantly, she was SOB sta night, so was admitted with pnuemonia but Monday was doing better, they actually met with the social worker about how things are set up at home ect planning discharge and a couple hours later she passed.
Then wed we had to put our 14 year old Golden Retriever to sleep, then went to the Poconons for the funeral things thurs and friday then stayed with Dad thru the weekend since Mom's 76th Bday was Sunday and I didn't want him to be alone.
Things are settling down now, I think it will be a while that I have to stop myself from picking up the phone to call mom about something, since we lived 4 hours away we talked on the phone alot.
Justin was in Hershey working for a Springsteen concert last week, so he went to my parents from there and then back to Hershey for a couple days and just got home last night so that was the first he'd been home since Comet was put to sleep. Comet was his first puppy, we'd had dogs before but that was the first puppy he got.

Even tho it was sudden and I'm sad she didn't hang on a few more days since I was going up for a week or so a few days later, she was ready, and she didn't have pain, so thats a Blessing.

Things are settling down now, I think it will be a while that I have to stop myself from picking up the phone to call mom about something, since we lived 4 hours away we talked on the phone alot.

It will be a while, at least it was for me in relation to my grandparents. When Gram died, I called her at least once a week. After she died, we made sure Gramps was not alone on the "important dates"...and I continued to call him at least once a week. After he died, I left their number in my phone for some time.....

Lynlw said:
Justin was in Hershey working for a Springsteen concert last week, so he went to my parents from there and then back to Hershey for a couple days and just got home last night so that was the first he'd been home since Comet was put to sleep. Comet was his first puppy, we'd had dogs before but that was the first puppy he got.

Hope Justin had a good time in Hershey ... and sorry for your loss of Comet....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Something inside has died" ... Carole King ... 'It's Too Late'

Latest posts

Back