Lori Is Doing Great!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Norma, for starting this thread. I was thinking about Lori all day yesterday too. She did say that her husband would post but I can tell you from recent first hand experience that the first day is quite overwhelming for the family members (while you guys get to sleep through most of it!). Hopefully he will get a chance to post later today and if he sees this thread that may make it a little easier for him. Don't know if he has much experience posting on forums but that can be a little overwhelming too if you have never done it before and are dealing with a lot of other stuff at the same time. Hope her son is doing well and gets to see her soon also - I know she was concerned about that.

Nadine

I should make an effort to call the hospital and check on her. I was busy these last three days with houseguests again and time flew quickly when you play with cute little ones!

Will write back if we did not hear from her relatives by then.

I spoke to Lori's sister on the phone and Lori is doing GREAT...she was taken off the respiratory system 2 hours after surgery yesterday and she feels great now. Her BP is a bit low but under control.

I was asked to relay Lori's and her family's thanks and regards to all VR.com members.
:)

I was thinking of Lori today and her family, particularly her young son. Very happy to hear she is doing well!

Please keep us posted.

Thank you so much for the update on Lori, Eva and Norma!
This is just what I have been waiting for. I wish her a continued smooth recovery and glad to read that she is off the respirator (I am sure she is too!).

That is awesome news Eva! Thank you so much for finding out for us! Whew.....at least we can rest easy tonight! :)

She may be posting herself pretty soon....hope so!

Way to go Lori!

Way to go Lori!

Norma, I agree - I feel so much better now knowing that Lori is doing great. Thanks, Eva, for checking for us! Can't wait to see Lori posting herself soon:)!

Nadine

Back