look at this beauty

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

The sunshine is glorious today, and there were several of these butterflies flitting through the yard. What a gorgeous color in the bright sunshine. I think they are Anglewings or Comma butterflies.

I can't believe it. We aren't seeing anything remotely like that here yet and your further East of me. Weird.

High Winds Bina?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

It started Thursday night, lasted until Saturday morning with winds (along with snow/rain) gusting to 100km (62 miles/hr) with about 6" of snow. Power was out for 10 hours...not fun - forget what the temperature dropped too. Thanks goodness we have a gas fireplace.

Hopefully you'll miss it.

On Tuesday it was a lovely 18C (64F) and I did see some kind of moth flying around.
Oh yea, I've seen the total of 4 Robins now, even one this morning walking in the snow.

Freddie, I live in the south ;) No snow risk at all, birds are nesting, dang grass is already growing.

Since when did you move to Florida????lol

It was very spring like conditions earlier this week, grass was turning green, even gave it it's first hair cut, birds were gathering nesting materials, even cleaned out some flower beds and saw green buds poking through; and now this.

Lets just say....'you've been warned' and hopefully it will die out before it goes any further east.

Thats beautiful Nancy. So delicate, but perfect !!!

We have a week of sunshine forecast as well. Thomas had to cut the lawn today, lets just say he wasnt overly happy about the grass cutting starting already. '-)

Nancy,

That sure is a beauty! The weather here in this part of Texas has been great. I think I've only seen one butterfly though. You're already seeing them in upstate N. Y. ? Do you have a butterfly garden?

I don't have a butterfly garden, but my property is very wooded with some areas of it that are close to being quite natural with a lot of small wildflowers and ground covers. Great place for all kinds of insects and birds.

Latest posts

Back