Longest Serving member?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the, “Only posts when they have something great to say” category. It’s vitdoc well ahead of the pack. I didn’t even know reaction scores were a thing.

163 posts with a 210 reaction score (128.8%).
Leadville in a distant second at 61.5% (but twice as many posts).

Just to toot my own horn, I’m in sixth overall, but have well over twice as many posts as anyone in the top five

In the top 20 reaction scores, Superbob (8,426) and pellicle (7,522) are far out in front in post count. Way to keep the conversation moving, gentlemen!

@pellicle, you’d be impressed. I threw it in a spreadsheet! 😂. Can’t seem to resize the image to post though.

[QUOTE="pellicle, post: 902357, member: 12469
Meantime I'd like to express my gratitude and awe to @dick0236 who for so long has done so much.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, pellicle but there several active members that precede me.......a few all the way back to the beginning......about 2002. This has been an amazing forum for me and I have gotten much more than I have given. I only wish the forum had been around in my earlier years, +/-1974. If I had had access to the information from this forum I am very sure my stroke would not have happened. My intention is to stay active "as long as the good Lord is willin'.....and the creek don't rise".;):whistle:

Last edited:
I really am still here, I'm just hard to see!
good to see ya mate
I tried to make the title like "servicemen" (and of course women Stan) and if you're not posting you're not "serving" (and are perhaps retired?) ... I did deliberate over the title a bit ... oh well

:)

Latest posts

Back