Long time, no posting

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail in Ca

Hi All,
I realized by looking at my posts that i haven't been on the site for years. I had posted April 11,2014, and then my world changed.
My husband told me the next morning, on April 12th, that he was leaving me, and he said I had changed since my last open heart surgery!
He gave more reasons, and then left. We had been married one month shy of 32 years. It was totally unexpected and I just didn't have the energy
to go to the site for a very long time. I found out that he was actually cheating, and so had just come up with a list of things to tell me why he was leaving.
It was scary for me at first. I had a cardio version scheduled for that May, and did it, but received an email from his attorney that same day, and my
a-fib came back immediately while I read the email.
I never expected my life to change like it has. But, even though I still have heart issues, I try to make my days good ones.

Hi Gail

glad to hear that you're physically well (I was a little worried you may have had complications from that wound).

Sorry to hear of your bad news, I hope you find your way clear of all that. Keep in mind that its not about you so don't blame yourself.

Best Wishes

Nice to see you back Gail. Sorry your husband was such a jerk. I like this from Othello:

To mourn a mischief that is past and gone
Is the next way to draw new mischief on.
What cannot be preserved when fortune takes
Patience her injury a mockery makes.
The robb'd that smiles steals something from the thief; He robs himself that spends a bootless grief.

Hi Gail, good to see you back yet sad to know the reasons you stayed away. What a selfish person your husband proved to be. His selfishness must have drained you without realizing it! Life should bring you better luck and love and hope you feel better.
Best.

He put some really bad karma out there and will likely live to regret it. The older I get, the more often I see people reaping what they have sown. So sorry you went through all that.

Gail, he was a pig and used your surgery and recovery as an excuse for what he probably been doing for months or years. He just used you and dumped you. You are better off without that male mess. I know you are a better person now and stronger without that thing. You are a strong person and you are better than that thing. And you had to take some time to deal with that male mess. I am glad you took the time to deal and move on. You come in here anytime, we are all here for you. Strong woman, hear her roar. You are truly blessed with us here for you. Hugs for today.

Latest posts

Back