Lefrak Retires!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

The best heart surgeon in America retired this week( perhaps I am a little biased). Wearing his scrubs he walks down to the Potomac and throws in his pager!

[ link ]

Darn Marty, but a small correction, Dr Ed was the 2nd best heart surgeon in America, the best in America worked on me a couple of month ago and still has quite a few more years to go before retirement (smile)....but i do like the cue about throwing the pager into the river, guess he wanted to be sure there would not be an encore...cute

Gil

cute video! I remember going to a large corporate manager's retirement party. He gave his final speech and told his woman boss that she could take the pager she gave him and insert it where the sun don't shine. He got a fine round of applause on that one.

I am biased, too, but I think Dr. Alan Speir -- same group, Inova Fairfax -- is the best heart surgeon anywhere. :D

Totally cool video! Best to Dr. Lefrak for a happy retirement (including lots of baseball and suds, apparently!. : )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back