Keep njean in your prayers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great act from her husband, I'm sure it was the way Norma would choose it.

Duffey;n855300 said:
Norma's husband made the decision to keep Norma on life support for possible organ transplants. A match for her kidneys and retinas was made. Norma shared her life to the very end. RIP dear friend.

Organ donation is the ultimate gift.....Many years ago my own Mom received a kidney transplant that enriched her life for almost 20 years.
Norma and her family continue to do good for others.
Missing my buddy.

As Bina said, what a beautiful gift that Norma will be leaving to others. God bless her husband for thinking so 'selflessly'.
I do hope that someone will post information on the funeral arrangements so that I can send a sympathy card.
Norma, you will never be forgotten and will remain a member of the VR family in spirit.

Very sorry to see this! She was so thoughtful and kind! Deepest sympathies to her loved ones!

Thank you for letting us know about the obituary and funeral info, Duffey.
For some reason, I can't post in the "loving memory' section although I can read it.

Norma, you will never be forgotten and many of our hearts are breaking over your sudden passing. You are dearly missed.

Latest posts

Back