Katie's three year valversary! Can ya believe it?!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI Katie,
Sorry i wasn't here when you had your surgeries,and id like to
congratulate you on your special day you had.
You remind me of a young girl 16 years ago that had her 2nd valve replacement and was our neighbour ,she was 3 years old then
now she's in Paris taking university for filming her name is Crystal.
Because we are all moved and not neighbours anymore but her mom's pretty special to us too and we always keep in touch,you remind me alot of Crystal.
All the best hope you had a terrific celebration!!!

zipper2

Oh, you guys.............

Oh, you guys.............

are so incredibly sweet. Thank you so much. She did have a grand day. She picked out her cake, told them what to inscribe, and then had a party with the neighborhood kids. I would try and post a pic, but I have to get up in three hours to herd everyone to the airport. (Guess I should go to bed, huh? :rolleyes:) Will try and do when I get back.

Harry, I still have Katie's poem you wrote. I have been meaning to read it to her again now that she is older and can truly appreciate it.

Jody, too funny. And glad you are doing so well this go round! Hugs.

Cort, yeah, who else would have a balloon, I mean really now. :D Hope we get together again before too long.

B,C, N, Z :D Yes, I'm cheating. Thank you guys so very, very much. Katie is quite the little toot, but MY toot, and she's a doll............maybe a little monkey or lion doll, but a doll all the same.

Many hugs. J.

Cort, yeah, who else would have a balloon, I mean really now. :D Hope we get together again before too long.

*nods*

Yeah, I know. It's been 2 years since I've been to Dallas....I need to get there again, but I don't know when. Have a few other places to go, yet, too :(.

As for having a balloon...well, you never know...I wouldn't mind having one ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"When you're surrounded by friends, they say the fun never ends" ... Glen Campbell ... 'Country Boy'

Back