Katies 4th today!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy smokes - it's been 4 years??? Congratulations to Katie and family! Katie is the answer to our questions that starts out with the statement "I lead and active life and...."

OMGOSH seems Ross just posted Katies birthday (yesterday)
a year ago seems so fast (TIME FLIES):eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE,HAVE A GREAT DAY.....ENJOY THAT CAKE!!

Wow, can't believe Katie is celebrating her 4th valversary. I was only a short 2 months post-op when Katie had her marathon surgical experience. Thought I was going to have to see my cardio again just so I could follow the ups & downs. So glad she's doing so well.

WOW! Thanks guys!

WOW! Thanks guys!

Thank y'all so much! I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it has been four years! :eek: Doesn't seem possible. Instead of throwing a party for the neighborhood kids like last year to celebrate her valversary, she went to a friend's birthday party. Katie decided that it was okay for him to share her anniversary and declared at his party that it was their party - his birthday and her valversary! :eek: Poor kid! He will probably change his own birth date after this one! :D

BTW, Katie just got back a week ago from a camp especally for heart kids. She had a blast. If I ever get my crud together, I will post a couple of pics. She got to ride a horse and do the zip line - yes, even on coumadin!

Thanks again so much for remembering us! Many hugs. Janet

Latest posts

Back