Karlynn's 17th valversary!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Karlynn,

Your 17th valversary is much better than birthdays - it keeps those birthdays keep coming. Maybe I'll start a new tradition with Jim. Congratulations!!!

Shirley

Karlynn, Congratulations on seventeen years! Way to go! If you haven't celebrated yet then do so. Here's to many, many more valversaries!! LINDA

Congratulations on 17 yrs Karlynn...I hope you can convince Glenn that Diamonds are an appropriate gift ;)...I wish you many many more Diamond encrusted valversaries!:D

Congratulations Karlynn, your dedication to helping the rest of us through our heart valve and coumadin journies is priceless. I think a diamond ring or pendant with 16 small diamonds surrounding 1 big one would be absolutely gorgeous. :)

As time goes by, you provide a model for many of us

As time goes by, you provide a model for many of us

Karlynn:

Three cheers and many more for you on the anniversary of your valve. Seventeen years is grand and very uplifting to those who will follow you.

Thank you for all that you do to lift our spirits and provide the best information possible.

Kind regards,
Blanche

WOW....Another milestone congratulations on 17 years

and so many happy more valveversaries.....AWESOME!!!!

zipper2 (DEB)

KARLYNN!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Someone lights the way with just a single ray of hope" ... Alabama ... 'Angels Among Us'

valversaries are to be celebrated, each and every one of them. For most of us, it is how much longer we have lived.

If it had not been for the longtime coumadin-takers and home-testers on this site, I would never have known the freedom and control of home testing, and, from the bottom of my heart (pun intended!) I thank each and every one of you for giving me the information and courage to go the home-testing route.

Latest posts

Back