Karlynn's 17th valversary!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karlynn's 17th valversary!

Karlynn's tried to pull a sneaky and not reveal that she passed the 17th year valve replacement mark last week!:eek::eek:
Happy 17th, Karlynn!:) I've very glad that you've hit this milestone and pray that you celebrate many, many more!:):):)

Well since you won't let me spank you 17 times much less your age, I'm going to request that Glenn take over my position and then tell me how much he enjoyed it!

Happy 17th Karlynn!

Congrats Karlynn. It is so nice to know the valve is still going strong. Wishing you many, many more.

Karlynn,congratulations on 17 years. You and other long time valvers give others such hope. My husband just passed the 7 year mark.

Happy Valversary Karlynn!!!!

Happy Valversary Karlynn!!!!

Ole Harrybaby is wishing you the best of health now and always....But, we all really know the secret to your heart valve longevity...and that is your little Avery and your family....They all help to keep your heart moving along (I know Avery must, as my little Eliza sure wears her unkie Harold out.....but it's a great exhaustion that's for sure) Anyway, Keep on postin, cracking jokes and stay well ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Harrybaby:D:D:D

Ole Harrybaby is wishing you the best of health now and always....But, we all really know the secret to your heart valve longevity...and that is your little Avery and your family....They all help to keep your heart moving along (I know Avery must, as my little Eliza sure wears her unkie Harold out.....but it's a great exhaustion that's for sure) Anyway, Keep on postin, cracking jokes and stay well ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Harrybaby:D:D:D

Harry have you ever heard Karlynn sing?

You guys are something else. My post on the other thread wasn't a plea for attention (as much as I love having adoration heaped on my flawed self), just a note of a sign that kind of smacked me in the face a bit.

I've been trying to convince Glenn that it's not spankings that one receives for valve anniversary - but diamonds. But I'd settle for a big kiss from a man with no teeth.;)

Thank you to all!

You guys are something else. My post on the other thread wasn't a plea for attention (as much as I love having adoration heaped on my flawed self), just a note of a sign that kind of smacked me in the face a bit.

I've been trying to convince Glenn that it's not spankings that one receives for valve anniversary - but diamonds. But I'd settle for a big kiss from a man with no teeth.;)

Thank you to all!

Business is slow so I can't offer diamonds but how about........:D:D
picture.php

Why Yes I Have Ross....

Why Yes I Have Ross....

Harry have you ever heard Karlynn sing?

And what a beautiful voice she has......now my voice on the other hand.....my voice is so bad that I wouldn't only wipe out my voice but take out all of the Osmonds voices with it....:D:p:D

But seriously, Karlynn has a beautiful voice and I hope to hear more in the future!!!:D Harrybaby

My 17th Valve-versary came and went last week. I was surprised to find that I didn't have the desire to hop on VR and have a little celebration. Quite honestly, I felt like there would be only a handful that would see it as something to celebrate. I realize I was letting a few "bad apples" sway my opinion, but I'm human......posted by Karlynn.

Well, you can certainly count me as being one that wishes you a Happy 17th anniversary & hoping that you have many, many more anniversaries to celebrate!

Best wishes always! :)

Happy, Happy 17th valversary, Karlynn and best wishes for many, many more- all celebrated here!

Latest posts

Back