Karenm update 3

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Hello again ? Here is your latest update with news from Karen. I actually got to see her yesterday, as I had been out of town all last week, and she looked so good. She was able to get up and eat, walk and shower which are all her goals right now! Movement is challenging with pain and her breathing is shallow, but she is checking-off the milestones and doing well. The doctors are so pleased with her progress that she will be going home tomorrow. Amazing to me!!

For those of you that are near-by and may want to help, I will keep you posted once she is settled at home. I am thinking that Cindy will be able to handle care giving and food, but an occasional break from either or both may be a good idea. Cindy goes back to work after Thanksgiving, and I know more help will be needed then because they both will be tired! However, one day at a time and we?ll see.

Cooper is doing well and has visited Karen in the hospital. I think he was excited to help in the process of getting her home.

That is it for now?thanks for all your flowers, good thoughts, and phone calls?it is all greatly appreciated by Karen and all. Kristine

thanks, Kristine. It is always good to know our heart buddies are doing well after the climb up and over the mountain to the good side. Please let Karen know we have her in our thoughts and prayers. Blessins.......

Back