Just passing thru

• Thread starter Unreg/glowing_hearts
  • Start date
Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Unreg/glowing_hearts

I was just passing thru, but I think I am going to join. This site is very informational from all the members. I had MV replacement April of '03; St. Jude's mechanical. Coumadin for life. Cannot get my INR therapuetic. Had 3 major strokes August of '04.

By all means, please do register and join in. We'll get your INR straightened out, allay alot of fears and doubts and you might just have some fun along with it all.

Coumadin is not hard to deal with, it's just that so many so called managers have no idea how it works and that is the largest single cause of never being in range. We'll fix you, we have the technology, we have the people, we......Oh sorry, wrong show. :D

Please do join! The worst part of Coumadin management is having to deal with the "managers" that have no clue on how to manage Coumadin. Some of the medical field is vastly uninformed on how to deal with warfarin and this is why Coumadin remains a big, scary monster. I've had my MVR for almost 14 years. I home test and manage my own dosing (with the okee dokee of my cardiologist).

Back