Just did an MRI test for my heart more information below

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who's been having some cardiac pain and not sure if it's related to the valves rest musculoskeletal or something more heart-related in general I just did something called an MRI here in Thailand. They shot a bunch of die inside of me shot another thing to Jack my heart rate up stuck me in an MRI machine. I was in the machine for 3 hours a bit claustrophobic but it worked out along the way I got a couple of EKGs and had my kidneys tested which was good. Amazingly even though I've got a calcium score of over 600 back in 2012 and a family history of heart disease I was completely clean my valve my mitral valve is still considered mild and other is no regurgitation I still got my moderate aortic valve but the main thing is is my coronary artery system is completely free of blocks. I tribute to his to a hardcore vegan diet I'm on along with moderate exercise and Statin therapy. I've been able to knock my LDL is down to the fifties and my total cholesterol Donna 100 again mostly due to a vegan diet. I've also been able to almost completely wean myself off blood pressure drugs I feel great in my weight is down into the 154 what's it's been since I was in my 20s back in the 1980s. I can't emphasize how much a Whole Foods plant-based diet has changed my life. Any ways to test wasn't covered by insurance but it was relatively inexpensive if you're in Thailand maybe 1604 everything. Anyways now I don't have to have an angiogram and but I went a level above the typical treadmill stress test which still can be highly inaccurate. Anyways I hope all this stuff is useful I know it's not strictly valve related. Anyways I'm mad shot out from everybody all over the world from Thailand. Stay healthy and stay well.

Latest posts

Back