just checking in

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Mornin, all. just checking in to say hey. move is 'moving' along. my cousin bought my house and it's readying for closing. He also bought the acreage next to it so that building onto daughter's house could begin and it will begin this coming Friday.

Daughter moved to her own home in the next town over from where we now live so the house is very empty now - with little furniture (when she moved in some yrs ago, we got rid of my furn and brought hers in) in the house (one rocker, two end tables, a coffee table, tv and computer in a 24 X 24 living room. kinda echoes.

am packing slowly. Sister will come from Dallas next week to help out. Feeling well, just can't do a lot at one time. couple boxes a day.

don't know when moving day is, but will check in from time to time to say hey and let you know I am praying for all of you.

Good to hear from you Ann! Just pack what you can and rest when you have to. Since your cousin bought the house you will be able to see it and have your memories. Take care:)

Morning, Ann. Glad to see you pop in. :)Sounds like you have plenty of room in the house . . . maybe Hank will let a bunch borrow the VR jet and fly down to help you pack.;):) Enough acreage to land on?;):p The Chimp can be our flight attendant.:D Ross can pilot the plane.:D

Ann,

I am ssssooo glad I was able to visit you in FL when I did:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/200711/RT11280705_MeAnn_JPG.html

Hard to believe that has been TWO YEARS ago now.....

Good luck with the move ... and I hope to visit you sometime in Atlanta :).

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...drive south, Nov 09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Why is everybody telling everybody what you have done?" ... Juice Newton ... 'Queen Of Hearts'

Latest posts

Back