Joe's been discharged by the surgeon

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Joe just had his post-op appt. with the surgeon. He feels very well. The best he's felt in many years. All this in spite of the "little" setback with serum sickness (allergy to Ancef that we didn't know he had).

All the serum sickness stuff has subsided and his heart feels well. He has been discharged by the surgeon and can now drive again. Doesn't have to see him again.

Things really do get better!:)

AMAZING! I'm so pleased for you both. Keep up the good work. ENJOY:)

Good News!

Good News!

Hey Nancy and Joe,

When one of us has a rough road, the rest of us just keep praying and pulling for that one...been doing a lot of that for your Joe and you. So glad to hear you two finally found the "feel good road". Keep on down it now!

Joe and Nancy
Sorry I'm so late on my reply, went camping with the twins (4 yr old) and fishing, just wanted you to know I've been praying for your (Joe's recovery) what a struggle!! Great News though!! I' m happy for you both and hopfully years of progress. I had my aortic valve replaced 19th of june and am doing great, just waiting for breast bone to heal to go to work. Thanks for keeping us posted and supporting us It's great to have. I don't find myself checking the forum as often, getting myself in the too busy rut again. Take Care
Jeff H.

Jeff, sounds like you are also on the right road again. Much love to you and the family and keep on fishin - a day without fishin is no day at all. Figuratively, speaking. God bless

Latest posts

Back