Joe's 6 month post op

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Joe had his 6 month post op with the cardiologist. The doctor was thrilled and told Joe that this last operation "turned it around for him", even more so than any of the others he's had. That was really great news. I knew that he was doing well, but it's always nice to hear the expert say so.

He has a few minor glitches, but I'm hoping they'll straighten out in time. He gets a little dizzy when going up stairs, and bending over also. The cardiologist was unconcerned about it and told him to just do those things more slowly.

So we're relieved and ready for Spring here!

Great News

Great News

Hi Nancy and Joe ...great news ..I'm so happy for you that things are going so well .....thankyou for sharing this .
Keep it up Joe .....and you make sure you enjoy life toether !
Scottie :)

Congratulations, Joe - and Nancy. From your posts, sounds like the two of you have run the gamut together. And when things look good, it was all worth it. God bless:)

Great news for the both of you. I hope to be as when I reach my six months in May. Congrats and keep on going.

Caroline
09-13-01
aortic valve replacement
st. jude's

wow nancy!
that is such fabulous news!! i am so happy for both you and your joe. it's that new lease on life they talk about, i guess. keep it up, joe! and, nancy, thanks for letting us share in your good news.
all the best,
sylvia

Congratulations Joe!

You have an abundance of support from all us here at VR.com plus that of your lovely wife Nancy. I'm glad to hear the good news. I hope my report at 1 year in March is as good. God Bless both of you!

Hi Nancy,

Congradulations to both of you. I am sure that it did take the two of you working together to obtain those good results. I hope the trend continues.

Lorraine, I go in for my 2 yr checkup in March. We'll have to compare notes... lol.. I always get kind of nervous before these annual checkups. Let's just hope that our insides are as good as we feel on the outside!

Rob

Bravo! Hooray! Hurrah!

That's great news! Well done, Joe and Nancy!

With best wishes, Wsayne and Marybeth

Great News!

Great News!

Nancy,

Good for Joe!! I was glad to hear he is doing so well. Keep up the climb Joe. Hope you both enjoy Spring together.

Tammy

Wonderful News

Wonderful News

Hi Nancy & Joe
what good news, it is encouraging for us all when
one of the members get's good news.

I am sure your love and care has played a big part
in Joe's improved health

Keep smiling

Jan

Terrific!

Terrific!

I hope Joe continues to do well at that the time of worry is over for both of you!

/Jessica

Nancy - Great news! Joe really deserves a break and I am glad he got one. Of course, I am equally happy for you, since you are so nice and giving.

Latest posts

Back