Joe is swiftly moving toward his 3rd

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Joe had his appt. with the cardiothoracic surgeon today and he is on the road toward surgery, pending the approval of the cardiologist.

He will have minimally invasive surgery through the rib and will probably have a mitral valve replacement to correct a leaky mitral St. Jude valve.

His condition has worsened to the point that he can hardly function and had his second course of Zaroxolyn to rid his body of extra fluid. He's very fatigued and short of breath.

He's quite relieved and so am I.

We don't have a date yet and the hospital hasn't been decided, but he will have the same surgeon who did his lung surgery and mitral valve surgery.

Nancy

To Nancy

To Nancy

I imagine you must feel a bit better now you know something is going to be done. Let us know the date of the surgery. Wishing you and Joe all the very best. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Re:up coming surgery

Re:up coming surgery

Wishing you both well and praying for Joe, that all goes well and he has a quick and uneventful recovery. Soon he will be like a new person. Let us know when the surgery is scheduled, please.

Nancy - Sorry to hear Joe needs the surgery. I guess he would rather have it and get rid of the symptoms described. Please keep us informed and hope all goes well.
Bill

It sounds like his symptoms are pretty nasty. Please let us know when you get a date. It's the awful waiting that's the worst isn't it? I hope they get Joe in there soon so he doesn't have to suffer with the symptoms for too long.
Best wishes,
Kev

TO: Nancy

TO: Nancy

Good luck on Joe's surgery. I would think the minimal surgery should be easier than the previous surgerys. Sounds like you must have a very good surgen if he can do the minimal surgery. Be sure and let us know when it is scheduled.

Nancy, my heart goes out to you both as well as my prayers. You have had a very long road to travel and you are a staunch and loving partner. I know your Joe appreciates you, as my Joe did with me. Please tell him hello for me and do take care of Nancy - God bless you both

Latest posts

Back