Joe had his cardiology checkup today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Joe went for his cardiology checkup today and the cardiologist was absolutely thrilled with the surgical result. No more fluid in the lungs, no more leg or stomach edema, great color and normal (albeit ticking) heart sounds. Said it couldn't be better.

There is only one more obstacle left over from the serum sickness issue and that's some foot soreness which might possibly be cellulitis. He had an xray today to check on that. But that's small potatoes compared to the mountain behind us.

Nancy and Joe

Nancy and Joe

That's great news Nancy. :)I go for my cardiologist check on Thursday. I can only hope mine is as good. I still have some sorness and my chest wall feels like it is falling in sometimes but for five weeks post-op I guess I can't complain. Look forward to more good reports. :p

BOOMER ~j~ ~j~ ~j~

Great news Nancy. That big old mountain is back yonder somewhere now. Don't look back except to help somebody else over to your side.

Sounds like you are doing very well, Boomer. Soreness will go byebye one a these days and you'll be good as new.

God bless

Back