Joann Bos

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

It is with great sadness that I need to inform you that my wife of 58 years, Joann Bos moved her address to HEAVEN on October 20th.. She was only about 2 months short of 46 years with 2 mechanical valves. Her heart valve issues were discovered nearly 58 years ago today.

Although we are very sad, we are happy that she does not have the suffering of the past few weeks. We rejoice on our travels to 48 of the states, Eastern Canada, and many cruises. Our travels have been heavily reduced the past 3 years, but she still enjoyed her life with family and her 3 cats.

I wish to thank Hank and everyone else involved with this community. You were an inspiration to use many years ago and I hope that we were able to be of assistance to a few of you. The medical community is constantly making new discoveries and many of you will have the opportunity to live much longer than Joann's 46 years. The clicking has stopped, but her memory will live for ever!!!!!!

God Bless all of you.

John Bos

I didn't know Joann but I do know these coming weeks and perhaps years will be hard for you.

I hope you have as good a network of care for your heart now too. Feel free to reach out even though I am a stranger to you if ever you wish. (my username here at hotmail)

Best Wishes
​​​​​

Condolences to you and to those who loved her. 58 years is a true blessing. Sounds like you made many wonderful memories together. I'm sure you'll cherish those as you navigate this new phase in your life.

So very sorry for your loss. I am fairly new to the site and did not know Joann, but I have every confidence that her contributions to this site helped many others who came here for information. Wishing you peace.

Hugs,
Michele

John,

I am so deeply saddened to hear about Joann. She was here for me and for so many others when we had heart issues to deal with. She was an inspiration to those of us who didn't know how we would ever "get back to normal."

Joann will be missed, but never forgotten.

Steve

Latest posts

Back