JenniferO Out Of Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

I just received this from her husband Mike.
This is great news indeed!

Hi Everyone!!
I wanted to send a quick message to let all know that
Jennifer is out of surgery, her mitral valve was
repaired 100% by Dr Cosgrove (bless him!!), and she will
be in ICU for 24 hours. I know that your prayers and
thoughts were instrumental in the success!! Thank you
all SOO much!!!
More later,
Mike

:)

Last edited:
Congratulations Jennifer and Dr. Cosgrove. I'm so glad that you got your repair. Just wonderful news.

Hope to hear more soon.

Hi Mike & Jennifer,

Mike, thank you for taking the time to update us, please send Jennifer a big congrats for her successful valve repair! That is such great news!!!

Wishing J a speedy recovery!

Rob

Hi Mike

Glad to hear that Jennifer has had her op and is ok. Great that they were able to do a repair. Let us know how she is progressing.

hi mike!
what wonderful news! glad to hear dr.cosgrove was able to do the repair.
the worst is over. please wish jennifer a smooth and easy recovery and we look forward to hearing all about it from her.
in the meantime, thank you for letting us know how it all went.
God bless and be well,
sylvia

Mike - It's great to hear that Jennifer made it through surgery successfully. Of course, Cosgrove did my valves, and is one of the very best, so I was confident in the results. Please tell Jennifer that we hope to hear from her soon and hope she has a quick recovery.

ABSOLUTELY MARVELLOUS NEWS!!

I hope Jen continues to improve and that she'll he home again in no time!

/jessica :D

Another finish line reached and with so much success. So glad all is going well and pray that Jennifer will be up and around soon. Mike, I know it was hard for you, too, but you can relax now and get ready for maid duty - Know you will take good care of her.

Jennifer - You just rest now as you are on a good road again. Our prayers have been answered in the best way. God bless

Great News!

Great News!

wonderful news ..please send Jennifer my best wishes for a speedy recovery !
Scottie

Great news Jennifer and Mike. Wishing the best for a speedy recovery.

Chris.

Hi Jennifer

Welcome to the other side!

Can't wait to hear from you when you return. So wonderful they could get that repair accomplished!

Speed recovery!

Great News! As someone who also just crossed to the other side I know how relieved you and your family must be. Tell Jen congrats and that I'll be praying for her quick recovery.
Frank

Hi Jennifer,

Congratulations! Very happy to hear you were able to be repaired. Wish you the best for a fast recovery.

Yes, God is great and so is Dr. Cosgrove!!!

It is so good to hear great things about Frank and Jennifer, two people whom I've been emailing with for quite some time. I knew their fears all too well and it just makes me feel good to know they're ok!

Frank - Take it easy - hopefully, this will be the only time in your life you have open heart surgery - so take it nice and slow.

Jennifer - You go girl!!! (keep walking)

Latest posts

Back