Jeff H. surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jeff H.

Jeff wanted me to let all of you know the outcome of his surgery. He came through wonderfully and has been fairly comfortable tonight. Is still very sleepy but breathing tube is out, took ice chips and dangled feet at bedside. Was good that he went ahead with surgery as surgeon said aortic valve was more calcified then showed on TEE and Heart Cath. The anticipation was the worst part for him but you all were very helpful and caring-don't know what we would have done without YOU ALL! Thank you for your Prayers!!! Jaff H. wife Patty

Great news Patty

Great news Patty

Hi Patty-

Wonderful news. So glad Jeff came through so beautifully. Here's to a healthier life for him.

Nancy :)

Hi Patty,

Thanks for taking the time to fill us in on the good news.

Please wish him a very speedy, full and healthy recovery. Make sure he follows the doctors orders, don't let him be "superman" too early. Sometimes those drugs, (painkillers) make you feel alot stronger than you really are.

Congrats Jeff!!!

RobThatsMe

Re: Jeff H

Re: Jeff H

Glad to hear that Jeff came through it all ok. Tell him we arethinking of him and will be praying for a quick and uneventful recovery.

What a relief to know Jeff is through it and doing well. Good luck with the rest of his recovery - may he go from strength to strenght. Best wishes from Gillian

That's great news. Please relay my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Oh and welcome to the other side!

Beverley

That's great to hear Jeff came through the surgery so well. How does he like the otherside!? My thoughts will continue to be with both of you these next weeks.
Dianne

Patty -

Glad to hear all went well with Jeff. Those ice chips are wonderful. Tell him to take it easy and he'll be home in no time.
Take Care and thanks for keeping us posted.

Tammy

Delighted to hear such good news

Delighted to hear such good news

Wonderful news ......delighted to hear that Jeff has come through so well ...please tell him to take care ...keep well and let him know we are thinking of him and his family .....
Scottie

Patty - Thanks for the update on Jeff. It is so great when these surgeries go well and things turn out well. Jeff will be up and out in a short time. Tell him good luck with further recovery.

Hello Patty

Congratulations to Jeff (and yourself) for getting over the hurdle. It gets better from here on.

Best wishes from this side of the planet.

Gerry in Aus

Thank you Patty for telling us. We are always anxious until we know everything is alright. Please give my love and heartfelt good wishes and prayers to Jeff. He is past the hurdle and made it with flying colors and we wait to hear his voice. Thank you again. Let us hear from you, too, from time to time. God bless

Congrats Jeff!

Congrats Jeff!

You did it bub!

Please pass along a big hello and a pat on the back.
Kev

Great News

Great News

So glad to hear everything went ok. I am sure you will be a great caretaker during his recovery. Good luck to you both.:)

Jeff,
A belated "Great News" on your successful surgery. Every day seems to get a little better than the last. We're praying for a full and complete recovery. Take it one step at a time and you'll be feeling better than ever.

Latest posts

Back