Jean's birthday today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks!

Many thanks!

Hensylee, Thanks for the wishes. I have been so busy at school with final exams that I didn't even get to check in yesterday....Anyway, it was a very nice day--only I 58 now with a 60 yr. old husband!!! Thanks again...back to the kids who suddenly want help NOW!!

I forgot to tell why it was such a nice day...I had to see my oncologist for a check up...In honor of my 10 year anniversary of being "clean", he says no more awful tests...just 6 month blood tests. Yipeeee!!! And my husband got me the neatest thing...it is a polartec bag with hand and feet holes (and head) in it for wearing when I'm lounging watching tv in the pm. so neat and warm.

Wonderful news and such a present for your birthday (the news, I mean). Know you will be relieved not to have those exams hanging over your head.

Present from your hubby is nice, too. What with these cold nights. Relax, relax. So you can be ready for those younguns tomorrow. God bless

Happy belated birthday Jean!!!

And I was sooooo pleased to hear your great news!!! What a birthday present that was eh?????

Hey... if you want to freak out the bloodsuckers in the lab... get some Maybellene Express Nail Polish... color Blackberry.... it totally matches your blood!!! (did mine anyway)

Hope you had a good one!!

Love,
Zazzers

Latest posts

Back