It's my 1st too!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHEEPDOG

I LIVE IN BUFORD, GA. AND WORK IN ATLANTA, GA
It has been a while since I have been here and I believe this is a new area. I too have reached and passed my 1 year valversary! It was July 9th, 2008. I don't remember much but the shot in Pre Surg that felt like a hot poker being stuck in bu rear-end. (At least that was what I imagine that would feel like. I have no PRACTICAL experience to go by) (just wanted to get that in before the jokes started) One year later and all is well. INR has not been a problem, I have a new police job, I haven't had my wife looking for the water leak recently (my On=x ticks) I FEEL GREAT!!!
I found this site doing a search for "Cops on Coumadin" about 2 months pre-surg. Everyone here has been fantastic and I hope I have been a help to those that have come since. All the stories from new comers have some very strong similarities so while we all can't say "Been there, done that, got the scar" we can add a little to each new question that comes up.
Thanks to all of you in VR.COM land.
Congrats to all of you that have hit your new valversary. Best of luck and NEVER GIVE UP(!) to all that are just starting down the back side of the mountain. (although once you walk a bit it seems more like a hill)

Congratulations on 1st,celebrate and wishing you the best
Great to hear from you.

Hello Sheepdog,

I remember reading many of your posts prior to your trip under the knife last year and then following your comments after. I followed you by a week.

I'm glad to hear your doing well, do you feel like your back to 100% or beyond?

Rob

Back