It's almost time......the final countdown

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this last day sucks! Had my final bloodwork and catheterization done yesterday. No blockages as expected. Amazing that they go thru the wrist now. Met w/pre surgery members today and briefly with surgeon. Discussed the valve again. Left it up to my surgeon to choose which one is best for my specific anatomy (SJM vs. On-X). Good to go early tomorrow morning with early 5am check-in. Still can't shake the damn Deja-Vu feeling with old (suppressed) memories coming back. Thanks again!
Please give us the good news when you feel well enough on the other side. You've got this!

I have a scar an inch wide just below my bicep close to the elbow. 1970’s heart cath as a four year old. Five or six stitches to close that one. Had to have a separate appointment to remove the stitches. They’ve come a long way.

I hear you. Anticipation is the worst. Hang in there. Don’t feel bad if you don’t sleep tonight. Stay up and read or watch movies. They’ll knock you right out tomorrow! Plenty of time to sleep then.
FYI! Superman, I have the same scar! Thought I was the only one. was 3.5 years old when I had my first heart cath. I can still see it and where the stitches were. They sure have come a long way. :)

Latest posts

Back