It's All Your Fault....so Thanks!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRABBER

GRABBER

Hi Deb:

I call it a 'grabber'. I really don't know what the name for it is. Yes, it's similar to what is used in parks. Originally I used it to reach for things that were too high in the cabinets for me to get to. But now I use it for picking up anything I drop.

It has two bars at one end that you squeeze together which in turn compress the other end to grab whatever you aim it at.

Yes, what I made and put in the freezer will take care of four meals for Mitch and myself. It will help when I have a doctor's appointment (which seems to be about every week) and we don't want to get "take out" food.

Sometimes I wonder if people from all over the world can understand what I say. I have a mixture of New York City and San Diego language. If you don't understand my terminology, please ask. I'll be glad to explain.

I hope I'm not getting away from the major theme of this Forum. I just feel that this can show people who are as scared as I was before surgery that there is a future after surgery even at 77 years old.

Love from Aida

I understand everything you've said so not to worry.

I, too, have a grabber - and that's the real name of it. My mother gave me one and I just hung it up in the kitchen and didn't use for awhile til my rheumatologist told me I better not fall or would crumble to pieces so no more stools- now I use it for A LOT of things. Sure gets into those hard to reach places plus up high ones. My little great grandchildren love to play with it. Mother always know whereof she speaks, doesn't she?

Grabber

Grabber

Hi Hensylee:

How true, how true about mothers. Even my daughter now says that as she gets older I get wiser.

It seems that now that I shouldn't bend for a while I drop more things. I keep it handy to pick up things from the floor.

Aida

Latest posts

Back