Issue with a Roche Coaguchek INRange

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
Hi
a friend of mine here in Oz sent me a question privately (not on this forum) about a fault he's having with a new (meaning still under warranty) Coaguchek INRange. It seems to be having a boot problem. I'm curious if this is going to be an emerging problem with these or if his is a rare occasion. This is the first error of its nature I've hear of with anything in the Coaguchek series.

Personally I'm pretty happy with my previous (still sold) model and can forgoe the "graph" for reliability (and my spreadsheet as data backup)

Last edited:

tom in MO

With my meter I had some problems and called Roche. They diagnosed it over the phone. Told me it could be bad batteries or a bad meter. They said to replace them with newly bought original brand of batteries (no reason given.) I did and it worked.

jlcsn2015

The ROCHE support group is Extremely Responsive to inquiries and their support is excellent, gave me peace of mind when i had some doubts about my meter working fine or not; they sent me a test kit to verify the meter was all good, and it was. For me it was impressive backing of their product, of course, is not made in some communist country that produces tons of junk one day we must stop buying all at once,

Sheenas7

The ROCHE support group is Extremely Responsive to inquiries and their support is excellent, gave me peace of mind when i had some doubts about my meter working fine or not; they sent me a test kit to verify the meter was all good, and it was. For me it was impressive backing of their product, of course, is not made in some communist country that produces tons of junk one day we must stop buying all at once,
Just curious. I have also a Roche meter. How does the test kit work? What made you think maybe yours was not working? Thank you.

Latest posts