Is it possible to travel internationally for six months of the year while on Warfarin?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm asking real questions about real things. If you guys want to continue and insult me that's your deal.
just to show the level of backing down and reality changing you do to others

What you unleashed at the start was this:
>>I'm asking real questions about real things. If you guys want to continue and insult me that's your deal. You guys sound like a bunch of sick bastards. I can't believe the abuse I'm getting on a cardiac related website.<<

so tinnitus has nothing to do with cardiac right?

Get a Inspiris Resilia and move on ... delaying further will be irreparably damaging your cardiac muscle. Please consult and book in as a matter of urgency.

Also you yourself know that it is now way too late to go back to the USA because you'll have no health cover and you'll have to wait. You could actually die in the waiting period.

Calling us sick bastards will not help.

I understand that you're " not doing surgery and you wish to die "

So why keep asking inane questions.

You dont want a mech valve ( you've stated this numerous times ) so why discuss ACT ? It's pointless.

Why are you here ?

Go away

Actually, that's not true. My surgery was at the Police hospital in Bangkok. I went to the local government hospitals in both Suphanburi and Pattaya and had no problem getting a warfarin script. Don't quote me, but you may also be able to get in Fascino drug stores now as wIt

Actually, that's not true. My surgery was at the Police hospital in Bangkok. I went to the local government hospitals in both Suphanburi and Pattaya and had no problem getting a warfarin script. Don't quote me, but you may also be able to get in Fascino drug stores now as well.
I’m going to guess that it’s not available *without a prescription* in pharmacies. And when random person off the street asks for it, they get told it’s not available and misunderstood that to mean not available at all.

I’m going to guess that it’s not available *without a prescription* in pharmacies. And when random person off the street asks for it, they get told it’s not available and misunderstood that to mean not available at all.
Correct. Although prescriptions to the best of my knowledge don't work the same way in Thailand as they do in the West. Here you take your prescription to the pharmacy in the hospital. As I mentioned you can go to any government hospital see a doctor and get a prescription for warfarin very easily.
I mentioned Fascino because when I was in Pattaya last, I actually asked them in the big Fascino pharmacy near the Dolphin roundabout and they said that they would supply it. Like I said don't quote me on this.

I have a mental aptitude test to ascertain the mental advancement of @newarrior : From which country does @pellicle come from?
am I allowed to give hints?
1693129440767.png

am I allowed to give hints?
View attachment 889547

That's a good hint. I'm going to take a crack at this and guess where you're from. I'll apply logic to your hint and see where it leads.

- Your photo, the hint, presents probably the largest rabbit I've ever seen.

-Clearly this is a reference to Night of the Lepus. See link below.

-Night of the Lepus was filed in Arizona. Therefor, I'm tempted to guess that you're from Arizona. But wait, that was too easy, so perhaps we need to dig a little deeper.

-NIght of the Lepus was based upon Russell Braddon's 1964 novel The Year of the Angry Rabbit.

-The author, Russell Braddon, was Australian. In the novel, giant mutant rabbits run amok in Australia while the Prime Minister uses a new superweapon to dominate the planet.

It is kind of a trick hint, but, using logic and doing proper "research", can only lead one to the conclusion that you are from Australia.

Night of the Lepus

The Year of the Angry Rabbit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Year_of_the_Angry_Rabbit

That's a good hint. I'm going to take a crack at this and guess where you're from. I'll apply logic to your hint and see where it leads.

- Your photo, the hint, presents probably the largest rabbit I've ever seen.

-Clearly this is a reference to Night of the Lepus. See link below.

-Night of the Lepus was filed in Arizona. Therefor, I'm tempted to guess that you're from Arizona. But wait, that was too easy, so perhaps we need to dig a little deeper.

-NIght of the Lepus was based upon Russell Braddon's 1964 novel The Year of the Angry Rabbit.

-The author, Russell Braddon, was Australian. In the novel, giant mutant rabbits run amok in Australia while the Prime Minister uses a new superweapon to dominate the planet.

It is kind of a trick hint, but, using logic and doing proper "research", can only lead one to the conclusion that you are from Australia.

Night of the Lepus

The Year of the Angry Rabbit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Year_of_the_Angry_Rabbit

Damned!! That was one DEEPLY smart ride through the anals of logic (sic)......

Still no comment from the condemned, however. Question too tough???

Latest posts

Back