INR home resting in India

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rajeevgoswami

Any one has experience of buying Home testing devices of INR. Is it available in india? Any contact will be helpful.
I am based in bangalore.
Regards
Rajeev

I have personally dealt with a number of Indians (even one from Bangalore) on VR who have these units

https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/coagu-chek-xs-system-meter-roche-10208762430.htmlprice seems competitive with Australian prices (actually cheaper)

I suspect that if I can find one on my first search you can too :)

Its been a while since I was in Bangalore, but I can say that if it can be bought somewhere on the planet, then it can be bought in India...
bangalore.jpg

Any one has experience of buying Home testing devices of INR. Is it available in india? Any contact will be helpful.
I am based in bangalore.
Regards
Rajeev
I would say this to you, you may already know. And feel this way, so here goes......for anyone with the means and is able to test INR and at home, do it. Well worth it and at any price/cost! I sleep well at night, and would add, after having it only for a few months, it has paid for itself a few times over, so good luck to you in getting it and using it for your future, also I wish the best of health to you in india!

I have personally dealt with a number of Indians (even one from Bangalore) on VR who have these units

https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/coagu-chek-xs-system-meter-roche-10208762430.htmlprice seems competitive with Australian prices (actually cheaper)

I suspect that if I can find one on my first search you can too :)

Its been a while since I was in Bangalore, but I can say that if it can be bought somewhere on the planet, then it can be bought in India...
View attachment 888784
Very nice picture of you in bangalore. Thanks for information.

Is it available in USA for purchase without insurance. My son is studying in USA. He can purchase it there. I couldn’t find it in Amazon.com. CVS pharmacy site doesn’t allow me to access as I am outside USA.
Thanks for help

Is it available in USA for purchase without insurance.
Interestingly, no.
But is available used.
I'm a little confused by your post, you know, stuff like your son is in the USA, but you're not and why would you be looking to purchase it from the USA in the first place?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back