Inauguration Again

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bill Hall

Hi All - So, eight years ago today I had my aortic valve replaced with a homograft and mitral valve repaired. Mainly, there have been no issues with my energy or health since then. I did have a pseudo aneurysm 18 months ago, but that seems corrected. I am still grateful to VR and Hank for this always energetic and educational web site and all the supportive people back then and those helping the next wave of people now. Anyway, I was still in the Cleveland Clinic hospital recovering when Bush first became president. Inaugurations just don't happen often and a good reminder to me of my good fortune.
Bill Hall

Hi All - So, eight years ago today I had my aortic valve replaced with a homograft and mitral valve repaired. Mainly, there have been no issues with my energy or health since then. I did have a pseudo aneurysm 18 months ago, but that seems corrected. I am still grateful to VR and Hank for this always energetic and educational web site and all the supportive people back then and those helping the next wave of people now. Anyway, I was still in the Cleveland Clinic hospital recovering when Bush first became president. Inaugurations just don't happen often and a good reminder to me of my good fortune.
Bill Hall

Congratulations on anniversary # 8, Bill!:)
Are you coming to St. Louis for the reunion? I hope so.:)

Thanks Mary - I won't be going to St. Louis to join in the fun. My wife Barbara has a bad type of cancer called leiomyosarcoma. So, mostly my time will be going towards understanding that better and she will probable have radiation done during that timeframe. I will be checking this site over the next few days to see how everyone is doing, but then look for the LMS equal to VR.
Bill

Thanks Mary - I won't be going to St. Louis to join in the fun. My wife Barbara has a bad type of cancer called leiomyosarcoma. So, mostly my time will be going towards understanding that better and she will probable have radiation done during that timeframe. I will be checking this site over the next few days to see how everyone is doing, but then look for the LMS equal to VR.
Bill

I'm so sorry to read this Bill. I sincerely hope Barbara's treatment regime is successful, and she has few side effects. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Hey, Bill. so good to see you, but so sorry to hear of your wife's cancer. My prayers are being sent and wishing her the greatest success with the treatments. They do wonders today. Blessins.........

Sorry for the detour and thanks for the prayers. I guess I sent a double message.
Bill

Bill,
It's good to hear from you, congratulations on your eight year anniversary.
I'm very sorry to hear of your wife's problem, she will be in our prayers.
Rich

Congratulations on your 8 years.

Congratulations on your 8 years.

Congratulations on your 8 years with the new valve Bill and I hope it keeps on ticking and ticking for a very, very long time
So sorry to hear about Barbara having a bad type of cancer. I hope and pray that the treatment will be successful and that we get to see her at future reunions.

Congratulations on your 8th year anniversary Bill! I pray that you continue to do well for many years to come! And I will have your wife Barbara in my prayers so that she too can regain her health back!

Take care!

Hi Bill,

Good to see you.

Congratulations on your 8th anniversary. Many more to you.

Sorry to hear about your wife. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers. We will miss you in St. Louis.

Hey Bill,

GOOD to see you post ... and CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary!!!

Thoughts/prayers en route for your wife, of course....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 drive = Sept '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Has time re-written every line?" ... Barbara Streisand ... 'The Way We Were'

Congratulations on the 8 year and certainly prayers for the wife.

Kind of funny what we remember about our heart surgeries. For me, it was the Oklahoma bombing of the Federal building and the Art Modell taking the Browns and leaving Cleveland for Baltimore in 95.

Latest posts

Back