Im Back!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken taylor

It is good to be home from Houston, Even though my first OHS surgery was at the same place, St. Lukes , This time it was much easier, I was up and walking the day after surgery, And my heart is beating now on day 8 perfict. I think pushing for early surgery, before damage and not all surgeons are equal, My Dr. Igor Gregoric is world famous, Wow! what a great decision it was to go with Him, Im already walking 1 mile with no proublem. I will post more later.

Good to hear from you and happy how well you are doing.

I agree my second OHS was easier on me than my first, four years earlier. I also was at same hospital (Mass General) and was walking the hallway under 24 hours post op second time.

Wishing you a bump free recovery.

Great news! it really helps when you have confidence in your surgeon. May you have a smooth ride.

Ken
Welcome to the other side of the mountain. So glad your having an uncomplicated recovery !!! Keep up the good job....sending positive, caring thoughts.
Renee
Go Team 2011 !!!!!

That is awesome news! Which floor were you on? I was on the 11th floor and was quite pleased with the nursing staff.

I was on the same floor, If you were near me and there at the same time you would have heard a lot of comotion from a mental patient screaming foul things, Quiet a ride. I hope you are feeling as good as me.

Ken, great job:thumbup: And I would agree 100% on the early fix. My primary, cardiologist and surgeon all urged intervention before damage and I'm grateful.

I was on the same floor, If you were near me and there at the same time you would have heard a lot of comotion from a mental patient screaming foul things, Quiet a ride. I hope you are feeling as good as me.

Small world! I was down the right hall toward the end near the water room. Yeah, as much as I tried to ignore him, the mental guy still kept me up at night with all the screeming. I'm running off and on low grade fevers though I'm feeling a tad better each day.

Small world! I was down the right hall toward the end near the water room. Yeah, as much as I tried to ignore him, the mental guy still kept me up at night with all the screeming. I'm running off and on low grade fevers though I'm feeling a tad better each day.

I Think for fun you should have said that was you :)

Latest posts

Back