I'm Back Because A Good Childhood Friend of Mine Just Had Emergency OHS 10/11/13...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PairoDocs

rural area outside Buhl, Idaho, United States
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for my long absence. I'm back because I just found last night several days after it happened that one of my best friends from back in junior high. Mike, had emergency OHS following what at had first seemed to be a mild heart attack, and I've told both him and his wife about this site. While I don't know all of the valves involved, I do know that he had surgery on three of them and the fourth was "too small" for surgery for some reason. They may have already shown up here (they'd be posting from California) or will be shortly. I don't know what usernames they'll use, but when I know something more, I'll try to post a few replies in their support. Please pray for Mike's quick recovery from the OHS, which was, so far as I know, successful enough that he's up and walking around and out of the ICU a few days ago, and moved to a regular room. Not sure when he'll go home, since I haven't been able to telephone them yet--just Facebook messages so far.

--Chris

I've thought of you and wondered how you were doing.
I followed your threads closely when you were recovering from you surgery.
Good to hear from you but sorry for the reason.

Weird but as I read your post, I'm thinking three valves required surgery after heart attack and wonder if it is possible your friend, Mike, had CABG....... bypasses, rather than valve surgery? Is that possible?

In any case, happy to see you here and hope your friend does well.

Latest posts

Back