If at first you don’t succeed ...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaton

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Second attempt at the goal tomorrow after my AVR cancellation two weeks ago.

I’m packed (well, I never really unpacked) and ready for a very early morning journey to the hospital.

I’m scheduled for an afternoon surgery, just like two weeks ago. Got as far as one hour or so before surgery when cancellation was called last time. So fingers crossed they can wheel me to theatre without a hitch.

At least I know the pre-op routine now. Chest shaving and body wipes here I come. 😎

I’m packed (well, I never really unpacked) and ready for a very early morning journey to the hospital.

I’m scheduled for an afternoon surgery, just like two weeks ago. Got as far as one hour or so before surgery when cancellation was called last time. So fingers crossed they can wheel me to theatre without a hitch.

At least I know the pre-op routine now. Chest shaving and body wipes here I come. 😎
By my time calculations you should now be in surgery. I hope I’m right!

I will be waiting to hearing from you soon. Good luck in recovery.

Latest posts

Back