Quantcast

If at first you don’t succeed ...

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Seaton

Second attempt at the goal tomorrow after my AVR cancellation two weeks ago.

I’m packed (well, I never really unpacked) and ready for a very early morning journey to the hospital.

I’m scheduled for an afternoon surgery, just like two weeks ago. Got as far as one hour or so before surgery when cancellation was called last time. So fingers crossed they can wheel me to theatre without a hitch.

At least I know the pre-op routine now. Chest shaving and body wipes here I come. 😎

Protimenow

I hope this one happens - and goes extremely well for you.

Next time we see you online, we can welcome you to the 'clicker club.'

Duffey

Me and Granbon
VR.org Supporter

I’m packed (well, I never really unpacked) and ready for a very early morning journey to the hospital.

I’m scheduled for an afternoon surgery, just like two weeks ago. Got as far as one hour or so before surgery when cancellation was called last time. So fingers crossed they can wheel me to theatre without a hitch.

At least I know the pre-op routine now. Chest shaving and body wipes here I come. 😎
By my time calculations you should now be in surgery. I hope I’m right!

carolinemc

I will be waiting to hearing from you soon. Good luck in recovery.