I was feeling a little depressed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old clicker

and I thought I would go to the forum, and do some whining. I haven't been here in a while, but when I got here holy cow! Car accidents, hurricanes, evacuations, cut fingers. Looks like my problems are nothing to complain about, I think I'll just read some posts and shut up.

Oh please whine Old Clicker don't shut up........it will make you feel better. Honest it will.

Plus it will take my mind off the pain in my finger - yep I'm the one who sliced my finger open and has 4 stitches.

Old clicker,good to see your post
How are you? and sorry we made you feel
better so fast:eek:on VR,please do talk to us:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Hey Clicker, I know just what you mean! Thanks for posting anyway! Brian

Ah come on Old Clicker, get it out and off your chest. Plus it reminds the rest of us that we aren't the only ones with problems. :)

Come on, Clicker, we'll find some cheese to go with the whine, and Everyone ;)will feel better!:)

Whine away as venting is good for you, and we're here to listen. That said, I know exactly what you mean. I count my blessing every day as things could always be much worse.

Yes Old Clicker, finding others in a worse state than yourself does give a boost. I've had a whole heap of cardiac crap thrown my way and more looming; reading the testimonies of those who've dealt with that and more is lifting. That shouldn't take away your right to whine though.

Hey we could have a 'whine of the week' competition.

Come on, Old Clicker, give us your best whine -- if you don't whine, we'll all start whining about you not whining. :p:D Hey, I've done more than my share of whining here, so I am a willing listener. :D Whining is good for the soul, and a little wine to go along with it also helps. :)

Old Clicker ... go ahead and get your whine on ... if you don't I might do it for you and gosh knows these good peeps are tired of the whining of TheChimp :rolleyes:.... I hate to read of the troubles and misfortune of my fellow valvers but I notice these things come to my attention when my gratitude is out of whack ... So go ahead and whine and help me count my blessings;):)

Besides if you go missing too long, you may get kidnapped and have surgery performed without your consent. Ask Aaron about that, he found out.

Old Clicker, you bring to mind a song by the great Bill Withers, "Lean On Me:"

Sometimes in our lives
We all have pain
We all have sorrow

But if we are wise
We know that there's
Always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on

For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on​

Hope this makes you feel a little better!

Best wishes,

Jim

Hey Old Clicker,

You already cheered me up with your by-line about idiots.

"Never argue with an idiot.
They will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Thanks,
John

Back