I need to vent

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Michelle, I feel so bad for you. Really, you need to get well!!! That's an order.

My back & neck pain was so bad that I went to the chiropractor. He was great in relieving the pain - was able to do this while I was sitting up since I sure couldn't lay face down on the table. He gave me some great exercises too - one of the best was the one where you try to get your elbows to touch behind your back.

Another suggestion would be a physical therapist for an ultrasound treatment and/or electrical stimulation. Ahhhh, what a relief!

I was sore for along time after surgery.Your body went through alot and it just takes more time than we want it to.Hang in there it will get better.

I'm so sorry to hear you are back in the hospital. You are certainly having a rough time, and have the right to vent! No one understands it like we do, that's for sure.

I know what you mean about sleep and aches. I swear they abused my pacemaker while I was on the table, so not only do I have the neck back shoulder and etc. aches, when I lie down on my back the pacer seems to slide against internal bruises and hurts as much as any other nasty pain. I alternate naps on the couch with sleeping in bed. I spend all day in the recliner, and my husband asked me not to sleep there if I can avoid it.

I hope they find out what's causing your problems and fix it quickly.

Back