I love the "health" industry

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat, Guru and Merkintologist
https://arstechnica.com/science/202...uffer-liver-failure-linked-to-alkaline-water/
At least five infants and children in Nevada have suffered acute non-viral hepatitis, resulting in liver failure, after drinking “alkalized” water by the brand “Real Water,” local and federal regulators reported this week. At least six others fell ill with less severe conditions after drinking the water—and additional reports continue to surface.​

https://arstechnica.com/science/202...uffer-liver-failure-linked-to-alkaline-water/
At least five infants and children in Nevada have suffered acute non-viral hepatitis, resulting in liver failure, after drinking “alkalized” water by the brand “Real Water,” local and federal regulators reported this week. At least six others fell ill with less severe conditions after drinking the water—and additional reports continue to surface.​
"The company makes vague references to unproven health benefits and suggests drinking the water leads to “increased cellular hydration.” There are no established benefits to alkaline diets and water, and the human body maintains its own healthy pH."

A friend of mine spent $ 3,000 putting an alkaline system in his water supply line to the kitchen. He claims all kinds of health benefits. In fact, he became such a believer that he started selling them and pushed me for months to buy one from him. I found no evidence to support any of the wide ranging claims. Another snake oil scam in my view.

I just don't understand why they continue to sell this trash. Raising the alkalinity of water doesn't do much for you. It doesn't have any restorative powers, and it doesn't fight cancer. A friend of mine began to drink it in order to lose weight. I've never heard a greater stupidity than this. I admit that it can help you, if you don't eat anything and drink only water, otherwise it does nothing! For visible results, try Anavar, or other anabolic pills, but please, forget about alkaline water. on the ACNM website you can find full Anavar description. I managed to lose 20kg with its help, so make the smart choice!
Lol. You're absolutely right! By the way, how many Anavar pills do you take a day?

Latest posts

Back