I have no job, career, family, partner, I live alone, I am 58 I have many other non cardiac issues

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am truly impressed by your remarkable resilience and unwavering strength in confronting health issues all by yourself. It's clear that you have a strong spirit and a determination not to let anything get you down.

Ahmen Sista ... well said
I am truly impressed by your remarkable resilience and unwavering strength in confronting health issues all by yourself.
we are all in a state of disbelief, nay stupefied amazement at Davids consistent displays of his resilience. This is of course secondary to his dedication on this forum, over the years, in reaching out and comforting and providing (back channel) financial assistance to the needy. He reminds me of a saint
1704328849208.png

It's clear that you have a strong spirit and a determination not to let anything get you down.
he is an inspiration ... a beacon ... he shines out like a shaft of gold when all around is darkness.

We are all privileged to be here with him.

BTW Sista, I really admire your music on TikTok

that you continue to wear Mustahabb attire in your videos and promotional material خدا بزرگ است

Back