I have an E-Ticket Ride

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escargome

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Thirty-three years ago today, John and I stood before a German Justice of the Peace and said we would commit ourselves to each other through sickness, health, rich, poor (most of the time)
John = 4 heart attacks, 1 triple bypass, 1 head-on collision with a drunk driver, total left foot reconstruction, 2 bouts of MRSA within left foot by-product of foot reconstruction.
Chris = 1 AVR, Several bouts of SOB, 1 hysterectomy, Serious bouts of PMS prior to hysty. My decision at 50 to drive a stock car:eek::eek:

We have had our ups and downs financially.

Created two wonderful children who grew up to be great human beings with compassion and a wonderful sense of humor.

I will be honest, my personal first thought after being pronounced husband and wife was "oh geez, what have you done this time?" :eek: But all in all it has been a wonderful roller coaster ride and I wouldn't change one single minute of this.

I am truly looking forward to the next 33 years.

Happy Anniversary, with Gods blessing may you have many, many more.

I'm gnawing at the bone working on only 24 years. :eek:

Congratulations

Congratulations. Dick and I will celebrate 44 this year and it has been just as wonderful.

Congratulations! God willing, Mark and I will celebrate 29 years this spring. It takes work and willingness to get through the tough times, but it's worth it.

Happy, HAPPY anniversary! Drive a stock car, Chris?:eek:

Jim

Yup, and that was way before I knew I needed heart surgery. Our son has driven on asphalt tracks since he was 19, so when I hit 50 years old, I asked him to build me a car cause I didn't want to hit 100 and wonder what it would have been like. I had a blast. As a matter of fact I'm getting ready to ask him to build me another car for the 2010 season.

Congratulations! I give credit to anyone that remains married. Lyn and I were talking about this (Well, almost always take about it) because so many of our friends are on their 3rd and 4th marriages. I can't say things have been totally rosie all 28 years I've been married, but we've pulled it together and have mutually made it work like it should.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

Just remember, you're not getting older, you're getting better. And so is your marriage getting better. Congratulations are sent your way.

Regards, Blanche

Latest posts

Back