I forgot that today is my 8th valversary; easy to do the longer time passes!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffey

Me and Granbon
Supporting Member
I was looking at the VR archives this morning, trying to find a thread regarding a former member, when I came across a thread I started the day I received my avr date. I scanned the thread, reading the various replies, and it was only later that I realized that today must be the anniversary of my valve replacement. I looked at my phone to check the date, and sure enough, it is! Like the old song says, "Gee, ain't it funny how time slips away".

So as I reflect on my past 10 years of membership, and particularly the day of my replacement, I realize the day is less about me and more about the support of this forum. I would like to thank Hank for creating and maintaining VR.com and express my appreciation to all the members, past and present, who have shared their advice and friendship.
Mary

WOW... Amazing how time flies!!! HAPPY VALVERSARY !!!!!!
Hoisting my glass that you have many, many more!!! AND.... able to remember them. LOL

Happy Valversary Ms Duffy.
Here's to you girl and wishing many, many more.

And thanks to you for being here and giving your support.

Duffy~
Wishing you many more years of good health with your valve! Thank you for your valuable and ongoing commitment and contributions to this forum!

EIGHT years? Can it really be that long? I was only in The Waiting Room for about 3 years at that time. May you have so many happy returns of this day that you lose count and have to start counting all over again (on the same valve, though).

Happy number eight ... let's go skate ... it's a date ... pass the plate .... bring your mate ... oh, sorry ... I got caught in a phase lock loop .....:cool2:

Latest posts

Back