I can't believe I finally found a site that have people like me!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Unregistered

NO offense to anyone I think your site is wonderful and will try to get a able e-mail address so that i can join. I will be having a pulmonic valve replaced soon and am scared to dealth. But I feel that with your help all will be good hope to be able to see you all very soon. Thanks again for this wonderful site...........

Glad you found us and hope you get registered soon. When you do, please be sure to let us know of your surgery date so we can add you to the calendar and help you along the way.
Best wishes,
Phyllis

NO offense to anyone I think your site is wonderful and will try to get a able e-mail address so that i can join. I will be having a pulmonic valve replaced soon and am scared to dealth. But I feel that with your help all will be good hope to be able to see you all very soon. Thanks again for this wonderful site...........

It's pretty hard to be offended by what you said :D

Glad you found us and hope to see you post as a full memeber of the VR community real soon.

Hope you are able to "come on board" real soon as there is so much help here. I wish I had a site like this when I had my surgeries. No one understands like someone who has been there. Glad you found us.

Welcome to VR.com.

Being scared is a perfectly natural response to the news that heart surgery is required. I was in the same position as you 3 months ago. The more you can learn about the surgery and recovery period the more confident you will be. Open-heart surgery is definitely one of the miracles of modern medicine.

There are people on this site who have been through anything you might encounter. Reading their stories and asking about their experiences is one of the reasons I have made it as far as I have in this traumatic period in my life. These people are wonderful, and it is good to have you with us.

Pleae stay in touch.

Our fearless moderator is having celulitis problems and had to go to the hospital. We are hoping he is back onboard and healthy soon. If he is, he may be able to help you past the net. VR doesn't allow registrations from free email addresses. It helps eliminate trolls. But sometimes Ross can work a little magic.

In the meantime, keep on reading, know that many have "gone before you" and we are leading very nice lives.

Unregistered said:

We don't offend easily, so come on and join the parties. We'll hang on to your hand from now til then. Hank'll get you fixed up and you will be legal - like most of us.:p :rolleyes:

Back