I am SOOOO lost

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bunny

My goodness, I go a way for a couple of weeks, and come back to find major change here. Don't even know if I am doing this right or not. Definately not for rookies!
Does this site come with an instruction manual? or do I need to just throw the manual out, and jump in!
I have no idea what half this stuff is, what the heck is above my message writting about vB code?
HELP!!!:confused: :mad: :( :eek: :eek:

Bunny

Instruction Manual

Instruction Manual

Hey Bunny,

Welcome back!

At the top of every forum page is a button called f.a.q. . You will find all the info you need in there.

Hank

Look like you Know what your Are Doing

Look like you Know what your Are Doing

Your post looks fine.

Welcome back Bunny...

Welcome back Bunny...

Hi Bunny,, welcome back to our wonderful new forum. Hank is a whiz, isn't he? It also took me while to get used to this, and I thought I would never understand all this new stuff. I thought that the old forum was just fine. We humans resist changes and have a difficult time dealing with it. But now I think I have accepted it, and am learning all the new stuff. Still haven't figured it all out. Have to find a picture that is suitable for the site, so everyone knows who they are talking to when they write a post to an individual member.

Hope you come back often, and if you need any help let us know.
How are you doing? How long has it been?

Your heart mate,

Christina

Back