I almost forgot....It's the 6th Anniversary of my Mitral Valve repair

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayneGM

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I've been to visit but it is 6:00pm here and I just realized that today was the 6th anniversary of my mitral valve repair. I almost forgot. It just goes to show that life goes on after heart surgery and so many other things take over your focus. Other than my incision still gets very itchy at times (I am prone to keloid scars), the heart repair is no longer on my mind very much. My last echo, before Christmas, showed it is still tight and holding up very well.

Best wishes to the newbies that their experience after surgery goes as well. I still look back fondly at the support I received here when my surgery was still fresh on my mind. Nice to see some of the members from those days are still here posting. Cheers everyone.

Hi Wayne,
It's been awhile since you were here, but thanks for letting us know that things are going well. Congrats on the 6th year anniversary! May you have many more. And don't be a stranger, stay in touch.
Best
John

Wayne, happy valversary .......if you find yourself lost and in Berlin (Kitchener's first name)
let me know, I know a small coffee chain called Timmies where we could hoist a cup

but just one

tim-hortons-price.jpg

Back