How cold ARE you?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

:eek:
Currently we're registering 2 degrees in SE Missouri with a wind child of -10.
How's everyone else faring?;)

Its suppose to be 14 degrees here in the morning and 10 degrees Saturday morning. The high for today is supposed to be 34. I am freezing in my office right now.

0°F
Feels Like: -9°F
Wind Chill: -14° Ceiling: Unlimited
Heat Index: 0° Visibility: 8mi
Dew Point: -4° Wind: 8mph
Humidity: 83% Direction: 270° (W)
Pressure: 30.33in Gusts: 0mph
Raw Report Data: KCAK 151351Z 27007KT 8SM FEW065 M18/M20 A3033 RMK AO2 SLP297T11781200

Tomorrow high is supposed to be 5 and the low -3

California

California

It is 6:30 AM and 40 degrees here this morning. No where near as "Brrrrrrr" as some other places!
Viki

It's a balmy 25 at the moment but the winds are howling so that horrible invention called the "wind chill" is no doubt mind-chilling.

Worse, far worse, is that it's supposed to get down to 2 tonight. Anybody else have a heat pump? I have a 15-year-old one, and I don't know how it will cope with that.

Superbob is thinking of standing on a mountaintop and blowing all this cold air back to Missouri. :p

TheChimp is in distress and should probably head south:eek:
picture.php

So we feel really bad here in North Texas whining about 27 degrees plus (minus) whatever the windchill is. I do feel sorry for the rest of you suffering with single digits. BRRRRRRR

9 degrees, -6 wind chill, high of 15 for today. We feel lucky considering Chicago's temperature, or Saskatchewan for that matter!

It's 25 here and a will chill that brings us down to 12. Tomarrow will be 21 and 10 highs and lows. Tuesday here will range from 25-35. Welcome to town Mr. Obama. Wait until you experience our summers. I use to be able to deal with our winters and couldn't stand our summers. Since surgery it's the opposite. The Mid Atlantic sucks for weather. Our snow is always wet heavy and mixed with ice. People can't drive here. The summer is always HUMID. It is so bad you walk out and your clothes instantly adhere to your skin. I hate it.

Latest posts

Back