'Hot time in the ole town'...105 tomorrow.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty mild here in LA. Not too hot, but still have some "June gloom" that thankfully burns off by mid-morning.

Hot hot hot!!!!!!
I was in St. Louis last weekend for a show. They had thunderstorms (again) on Friday afternoon & evening. The rec center where we had the show was so humid that potato chips became soggy about 1 hour after you put them on a plate.

Back home, we haven't had rain, just heat.

Tomorrow morning I fly to Orange County CA, then drive to the Palm Springs area (Indian Wells) for a convention. Dunno if I'm going from the frying pan into the microwave or not........................

HOT, HOT, HOT. I play in a golf league on Tuesdays. Yesterday it was 95. Stifling hot. The "RealFeel" temp was pegged at 106.

I lived in San Antonio for a couple of years. Loved it in December, hated it when you couldn't even get in your car without burning your hand on the steering wheel.

Buy, hey - it's not snowing!!!!!

98F and HUMID ..... we have had to strip down to our skivvies:D

picture.php

Well Houston broke two records today with 104. The record for this day was in 1980 with 99. The hottest June day in history was 103, also in 1980, but on June 30. The humidity is lower than normal at 55%, but unfortunately we haven't had any rain in quite a while. We haven't had any in June and May was dry also. I heard yesterday that we've had 55 straight days with no rain. I'm praying for a small tropical storm about now.

Dang Ross - only 88 up there? It was 95 down here and really muggy. Our heat index was 101 which is way too hot. I stayed in all day and did not even go outside for more than a minute or two to take the dog out. Gonna be worse today after all the rain last night.

Been in the upper 90s here in Georgia everyday for the last month. Got our first summer electric bill this week, 322.00.

Yep,

Here on the coast of Texas, it is HOT AND DRY. The city has started water rationing. NO RAIN, (it's been so long I can't tell you, just HOW long)

It's getting to be a REAL DRAG. I have told myself though, that as long as we don't have a ( I'm not going to say it, but it starts with H) I will not complain.

Good luck!

Back