Hopkins -TV show - Aorta Repair on TV NOW

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there Hall - check out your channels for a repeat later tonite. For me there is a repeat at 11:00pm (my Time - as I type its 10:37pm) so I will be recording it.
Good Luck

This was an EXCELLENT show! How wonderful that a "smaller" hospital diagnosed this patient correctly. Being as how my husband had an ascending aortic aneurysm that we knew nothing about, I was humbled once again that his aneurysm was found before we walked this road.

I had to leave the room and go to another television where I could mute the sound during the details of her surgery. Needless to say, I also had lots of tears that needed to fall..............

This show is quite an educational tool for everyone. If you missed the episode, please make every effort to watch when it is shown again.

This is an awesome show that ABC is doing to fill the summer slots. They only have about 6 or 7 episodes but they are addicting and my wife and I got sucked in and are hooked. Hopefully they will extend it next season. If you get a chance to see any of the repeats...about two weeks ago they had a 2 year old that had to have a heart transplant....happy ending so don't worry.

I've been watching that show the last several weeks. I think it's very good and last night's program was excellent.

Back