Home today from hospital

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarolM

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say I came home today. Four days in cardiac ICU, then the step-down unit. Recovery was mostly uneventful to date, although I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I'll write more when I have some energy...

Carol

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say I came home today. Four days in cardiac ICU, then the step-down unit. Recovery was mostly uneventful to date, although I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I'll write more when I have some energy...

Carol

OKAY CLASS make a note " Recovery was mostly uneventful to date" this is what we want to hear more often !!!!!!!

Great news! Welcome to the other side...hope your recovery goes smoothly. Get plenty of rest!

Tom

Welcome to the other side. Rest easy and often, wishing you a bump free recovery.

The worst is behind you now. Rest, eat, walk, rest, eat, walk. Accept help when you need it. Read and listen to the advice from doctors and rehab. And repeat: rest, eat, walk, rest, eat walk :)
Good luck x

Back